
On another note today is my dearest hubby's birthday :) He's a wonderful caring father who started out not know anything about children until 4 and half years ago when our goose came along. It seemed to come naturally to him, he loves his babies immensely. He works hard daily defending our country so that my family and yours can sleep peacefully at night. The things his beautiful blue eyes have seen in the middle east would make most of us have nightmares. But he holds strong and holds his family stronger! So a VERY happy birthday to my dear husband, my very own G.I. Joe :)



1 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world. It's great to meet another coffee fan!
Stop my blog. I participated in the blog party on 5MFM and I've got a picture of my coffee machine on my party post. Thus far its been the talk of the town. http://web.mac.com/bluestocking_bb/The_Bluestocking_Guide/The_Bluestocking_Guide/Entries/2008/3/7_Welcome_to_the_2008_Blog_Party.html
Post a Comment