In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend, Kailani Posts a question every Friday. You answer her question then run to your blog and make ask your own question! Its a great way to meet new friends.
Go check it out at http://www.islandlife808.com
What is your favorite "green" thing you do daily to help our environment for our future generations?
Mine isn't a daily thing but changing from plastic bottles to aluminium bottles, water seems to taste colder and better from those bottles. I know its all in my head but that's what makes it fun LOL!!
What is your favorite "green" thing you do daily to help our environment for our future generations?
Mine isn't a daily thing but changing from plastic bottles to aluminium bottles, water seems to taste colder and better from those bottles. I know its all in my head but that's what makes it fun LOL!!


6 comments:
I don't consider myself green at all, BUT I do recycle, and am getting better at it too! plastics, cans, paper...and I try to send usuable clothes and other items to thrift stores etc. It's a start.
Not a daily thing...but when I go shopping, I like to take my reusable fabric shopping bag(s) with me!
We recycle on a daily basis and use "green" cleaning solutions.
we separate garbages. paper, plastics and other recyclables have their own disposal containers. and they are sent for recycling.
also, i have started using vinegar and baking soda for cleaning solutions. i find that they are more effective than the products i used before, and not too harsh on my nose and skin.
we recyle. ANd I try not to use plastic bottles to store water...it's common in my country!
I'm glad I found your blog. It's so cute. Our kids are the same ages. My daughter is four and my son is 11 months old.
Post a Comment