CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 28, 2008

Aloha Friday



TGIF! Its finally the start of the weekend most of us like to take it easy and sit back and relax. Over at www.islandlife808.com kailani Posts her question you leave your answer and go back to your blog and post a NEW question. Don't forget to sign her Mr. Linky! This is a wonderful way to take it easy on posting and make some new blog friends! So sit back relax put your feet up and take it easy today :)



What is the one thing you could eat your weight in and still want more?


It is a toss up between homemade Taco Salad and watermelon for me I LOVE LOVE both!!

6 comments:

Cathi said...

Ice cream dots.
Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

Bread. I love all kinds of bread. Homemade, fresh out of the oven, I could eat the whole loaf.
www.diaryof1.com

Jinxy and Me said...

Ohhh...that's a tough question - I can think of a lot of things! But, the first thing that just popped into my head is white cake with white frosting. If I was going for something that wasn't sweet, it would probably be either garlic cheese bread or just plain bread!

Unknown said...

Crunchy Cheetos! I could eat a whole family-sized bag in one sitting!

Kailani
http://islandlife808.com

Unknown said...

Minestrone soup from Olive Garden yummy

... said...

it would be between chocolate covered strawberries and bowls of honey bunches of oats. yum!