CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Monday

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!
We actually celebrated early my husband had to leave on Sunday for a few weeks. The glorious military likes to send them away for school and training in between deployments. The biggest drawl back for me other than obviously being gone is my sleep patterns go outta whack! When he's home we go to bed at the same time and normally fall asleep around the same time also, when he's gone I CAN'T sleep!! There's been times where at least 1 night a week I will stay up the whole night! I bought two new books in case that happened again this time, that got a chuckle out of the hubby. He teases me because I can sit down and read a entire 300 page book in a day. I do my housework and then slip away for a bit and read or just drag my book around with me all day reading a page or two where I can.
Books are by far my addiction. I need to join a swap site and just swap books with others it would save me money and gas :)







We took our children to a sushi restaurant this past Saturday and our 4 year old amazed them all by loving sushimi. We gave her sushi but she would peel off the fish and leave the rice people were getting the biggest kick out of seeing eat her fill. I hope she continues to enjoy it. I prefer sushi with cooked ingredients and California rolls and seaweed salad. We hope to fly to one of the Asian countries in the future to immerse ourselves into their culture. I consider myself a "foodie" I LOVE trying/making new foods and dishes. I happen to be one of those odd women who could spend tons of time in those kitchen gadget stores.


0 comments: