Ahhhh the weekend so lets take it easy on posting! Hop on over to http://www.islandlife808.com/ and check out Kailani's Aloha post.
Make sure to sign Mr. Linky and post your own question :)
If you could spend the day with anyone Past or present who would you choose?
I could come up with a million and one answers to this question but I think I will have to say my ancestors. Believe it or not I have allot of native American blood both paternal and maternal, you wouldn't know it too look at my medium skin and freckles. But I would love to absorb some of the culture of my past since soo much of it has been lost.
Happy Blogging!


1 comments:
Hmmm there are a lot of family members and friends I have lost over the years. I would love to get another day with any of them. But for now I will pick my dad's father. He died when my dad was young so I never met him. It would be nice to spend a day getting to know my grandpa!
Stop over and see my question for the day and contests going on! Happy Easter!
Post a Comment