CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Lovely spring like days

I have been a lazy blogger as of late, but I do have a pretty good excuse :-) The weather has been very nice lately (in the upper 60's and 70's) so we have been out enjoying all the beautiful weather and sunshine. I believe we have hit up about 4 different parks this week and accidently came across another today while out shopping. So tom morning we will pack up a picnic lunch and go play at the park for a bit then head over to the rock climbing gym. Our 4 year old loves to climb and has recently climbed to the very top of a wall which was about 30ft. Needless to say she is very proud of herself for one climbing to the top and secondly for overcoming her fear of height.
Oooooh I must tell you about one of my new fav drinks at starbucks, little goose wanted a blended drink so I ordered her the green tea blended creme' and YUM its very tasty and light. I believe that will be my new fav for the summer because of how refreshing and light it was, it might help beat the southern heat!
We try to live a active lifestyle and have thought about buying a trampoline for us to enjoy as a family, but the catch being little goose is 4 and will turn 5 in may. Is she too young for one? Those of you who do have one how do you rate it with durability, withstanding the elements and safety? I had read that there are now two kinds of them on the market the orginial with the springs and those that use straps instead. This matter is going to take some time to think through and I welcome any suggestions or comments on the subject.
I hope each of you are doing well out there in Blogland and many happy blessings to each of you!!!

0 comments: