CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Aloha Friday

Copied from An Island Life


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So Kailani asks a simple question for you to answer. Nothing heavy or too thought-provoking.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and Leave a link over at http://islandlife808.com/
Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

OOOPPPSS!!!

I was supposed to ask a different question! So here I am editing and fixing things lol this is my first Aloha friday post so I'm still figuring things out :)

MY question is:

If you could visit ANY place in the World (or space) Where would you go?

I have so many places I wanna go, but New Zealand looks beautiful and I have always wanted to see the country.

7 comments:

United Studies said...

It would be loyal. :-)

Dee said...

She said Caring cause I asked her. I don't know if you know this but aren't you suppose to ask a different question than Kailani's?
I tripped out on your blog because It is the same background as mine! LOL I thought hmmm.... what did I do?

Dee

Dee said...

I would pick New Zealand too, my hubby is from there. If I had to pick a place in the US I would pick Washington DC
Dee

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

... florence (italy), vatican city and hiroshima (japan)!

Tiffany said...

Oh! New Zealand is a good one! I have always wanted to go to Ireland, also. Figi is another dream! The water is just so beautiful!

Donetta said...

I would love to see Ireland some day

Kailani said...

I would love to visit Japan for the Cherry Blossom Festival. Or New York for Christmas!

kailani
An Island Life