CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Have You ever Had a Deep Dish cookie?

I recently won a 25.00 gift certificate from www.Momintheknow.blogspot.com during the bloggy giveaway. The gift certificate was for Big Pink Cookie Company. I had read Heather's review of the company so I was Very excited that I was able to try them for myself.

They were SO helpful and easy to order from. I had some issues with my faxes not going through but Marcie Maggio one of the co founders of the company allowed me to email her with the information they needed to ship. They even covered the shipping cost!!!! It made for a wonderful experiance being able to deal with a company that cares about their customers.
Thank You so much Heather for allowing me the oppertunity to try such a treat!!!

My package of cookies arrived safely at my door this afternoon and let me tell ya, the pictures on the website don't do the size justice. Imagin a personal pan pizza, these cookies are THAT big! The website states they are 6 inches across and approximately 1 inch deep, I am here to tell you they are every bit that big. Each cookie actually starts as a 1/2 POUND ball of dough.

My cookies came in a sleek red gift box tied with a white satin ribbion, very classy! They also included a short hand written thank you note which was also a very nice gesture.

The best part though was biting into the cookie itself. I forgot to mention that we recieved the Chocolate Chip cookies, although I need to order some of the peanutbutter now!!
When you bite into the cookie they have that crunchy edge but just past that was a soft, sweet yummy goodness. Pure cookie perfection, and if you pop it into the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds it only gets better! Pair them up with a nice tall glass of Milk or Soy Milk and your in for a great treat.

So in closing go check out their site and try an assortment package if you cannot decide which cookie you want most. I know you wont be dissappointed!


While surfing the Big Pink Cookie Co, you might also notice something else:

Big Pink Cookie Company is a Proud Sponsor of the National Breast Cancer Foundation. A portion of all online proceeds will be donated to help save lives through education and free mammograms.

A company with a great product and gives back to the community!

0 comments: