CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Getting to know You

I came across this and thought it would be a nice way for you readers to get to know me a bit better. If you fill one out leave me a comment so I can get to know you too:)


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ?
No, my mom actually opened up a book and pointed to a name. I ended up being the only one in my town for 21 years with that name

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? The other night because my hubby had worked night and day for a week and I was frusterated at not seeing him or spending time with him.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It could be better

.4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Two little blessings

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I would like to hope so, my friends mean the world to me

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Only with the hubby and close family

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I want to buy I'm not sure my nerves would let me.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Nut Cheerio's

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? no

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes, strong willed, minded my body is a little soft

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?I don't eat icecream

.14 WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Smile, eyes and shoes

.15. RED OR PINK? Pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? temper and my weight

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my dad

.18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? blue jeans and brown mules

.19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Fried rice I made at lunch

.20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My hubby and daughter watching cartoons

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Pink

.22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Lilacs, wood burning, fresh cut hay

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Mom

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Colt's football

.25. HAIR COLOR? Auburn

26. EYE COLOR? green

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no

28. FAVORITE FOOD? homemade taco salad

.29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?Both

.30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Game Plan

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Brown

32. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer

33. HUGS OR KISSES? Both

. FAVORITE DESSERT? Strawberry Shortcake

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I am listening to Brother Odd.

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? don't use one

.37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? I believe we finished up watching Last Man standing on the Tivo.

38. FAVORITE SOUNDS?Thunder storms, my kids laughing, the ocean

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones.....

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Key West, Fla

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I wish :)

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In the mountains of WVa

0 comments: