CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Only two more days!! Yeah! We have been baking cookies and lots of yummy goodies to leave for santa. We also made a Jesus cake to celebrate his birthday. Little goose is getting very excited, we have read the story of the birth of Jesus several times, she loves that story. This is little bugs very first christmas so he doesn't quite understand just yet but I know he will have a wonderful time.
My hubby hasn't been into work in a while and lately we have made the bad habit of staying up and playing video games after the kids go to sleep. It really is alot more fun than it sounds, because I can hear some of you groaning! We are able to relax, laugh and just have a couple hours of fun. I guess its our way of unwinding :)
Little bug is pulling himself up on anything and everything and slowly cruising around the coffee table. It will still be awhile before he walks, His sister walked at 10 months and I believe it will be a later milestone for him. He was also 3lbs smaller than what she was too. In due time, he's a happy and healthy baby and when its his time he will do what he needs.

0 comments: