Great Shot! So, I guess I'm the first comment on your first WW on your first post of your new blog. Welcome! To WW and the blogosphere. I'm a navy wife with 3 kids. I look forward to seeing you around. I have a few links to other military family blogs, so please stop by.
4 comments:
Great Shot!
So, I guess I'm the first comment on your first WW on your first post of your new blog. Welcome! To WW and the blogosphere.
I'm a navy wife with 3 kids. I look forward to seeing you around. I have a few links to other military family blogs, so please stop by.
Thank You
I just switched over from another blog, you had to pay to make it pretty so I went with free instead :) My hubby is in the Army.
What a beautiful picture. I've never had the opportunity to go to Washington.
I love visiting DC. We plan on taking the train up there one of these days. I think the kids will enjoy it!
Post a Comment